The Genlab range of drying/warming cabinets are suitable for drying a range of items such as glassware, instruments and PCB's. They are also used to aid any general purpose warming applications. Two variants are available which as the standard non-insulated units and insulated units for improved efficiency plus energy and cost savings. The insulated range of units give far greater temperature control, allowing greater accuracy during the drying and warming process. The resulting reduction in energy requirements gives a performance saving of over 30% compared to the non-insulated range.
- Temperature range 30 to (ambient+50)°C
- Easy to use thermostatic control
- Independant overheat thermostat
- Lockable castors (IWC425 and 885 models)
- Stainless steel chamber (IWC versions)
- Exterior constructed from sheet steel finished in an easy clean powder coated paint
- Fitted with adjustable shelf runners, removable plated wire grid shelves and ventilation outlets.
- Models under 250L have sliding, toughened glass doors, the larger models have hinged, toughened glass doors
- Fan circulation on 500L and 1000L models
- Two year warranty