The HI 701 Hanna 'Free' Checker bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. With an accuracy of ±0.03 mg/L (ppm) and 0.01 mg/L (ppm) resolution it provides digital readout of Free Chlorine levels in water.
A real world first - with the Hanna Free Chlorine Checker you can check for chlorine at the touch of a button and get instant results.
- Easy to use - whatever the weather
- Accurate results every time
- Exceptional price
- Large LCD display
- Auto shut-off ensures longer battery life
- The mini tester is designed to fit easily into your palm and pocket
- Perfect for checking the water in your pool
Chlorine is the most common water disinfectant and by monitoring chlorine regularly and accurately, serious health and safety risks can be avoided.
Perfect for palm and pocket. The contoured style of the HI-701 Free Chlorine Checker is designed to fit in the palm of your hand. The large LCD is easy to read and the auto shut-off feature ensures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
Accurate and easy to use
- Accuracy ±0.03 mg/L (ppm)
- 0.01 mg/L (ppm) resolution
- Designed to work with Hanna DPD reagents
- Large easy to read digits
- Auto shut-off
- Ideal for use in swimming pools & spas, fruit, vegetable and salad washing & disinfection
The HI-701 Checker for Free Chlorine comes complete with:
- 2 sample cuvettes
- 1 black cuvette cap
- Starter pack of 6 reagents for Free Chlorine
- 1 x 1.5V AAA battery
- Full working instructions