The HI 701 Hanna 'Free' Checker bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. With an accuracy of ±0.03 mg/L (ppm) and 0.01 mg/L (ppm) resolution it provides digital readout of Free Chlorine levels in water. Perfect for palm and pocket. The contoured style of the HI-701 Free Chlorine Checker is designed to fit in the palm of your hand. The large LCD is easy to read and the auto shut-off feature ensures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
A real world first - with the Hanna Free Chlorine Checker you can check for chlorine at the touch of a button and get instant results. Chlorine is the most common water disinfectant and by monitoring chlorine regularly and accurately, serious health and safety risks can be avoided.
- Easy to use - whatever the weather
- Accurate results every time
- Exceptional price
- Large LCD display
- Auto shut-off ensures longer battery life
- The mini tester is designed to fit easily into your palm and pocket
- Perfect for checking the water in your pool
- Accuracy ±0.03 mg/L (ppm)
- 0.01 mg/L (ppm) resolution
- Designed to work with Hanna DPD reagents
- Large easy to read digits
- Auto shut-off
- Ideal for use in swimming pools & spas, fruit, vegetable and salad washing & disinfection
- Comes complete with 2 sample cuvettes, 1 black cuvette cap, starter pack of 6 reagents for Free Chlorine, 1 x 1.5V AAA battery, full working instructions