Ecosafe 3030 range flammable cabinets are fire resistant for up to 30 minutes to allow safe storage of your flammable products, and delaying the spread of the eventual fire in the cabinet, while waiting for rescue intervention.
- Tested and approved Type 30 according to EN 14470-1 (04-2004) and EN 1363-1 (06-2000)
- Tested and approved Type 10 minutes according to FM 6050 (Factory Mutual international)
- Normalized labelling according to ISO 3864 and EN 14470-1 (04-2004) norms, 92/58/CEE european directive and FM regulations
- Pedestal area under-driveable by a forklift by removing panel (except for the under-bench models)
- Self-closing doors with possibility to keep the door(s) open, if the temperature rises to 47°C, a fuse link closes the door(s) automatically
- Built in melamine which has overall good chemical resistance.
- Grey structure (RAL 7035), yellow edges (RAL 1023).
- Containment shelves adjustable in height (step every 32mm)
- Removable bottom containment sump
- Ø 100mm air inlet and outlet ducts for whether natural ventilation or connection with forced ventilation/filtration system
- In case of fire, a thermo-fuse automatically seals off the ventilation system
- Thermo-expanding seals of the door(s) allow keeping the internal body fireproof
- Doors with a lockable three-point latching mechanism
- Non-sparking locking system
- Adjustable leveling feet for enhancing stability