Designed for maximum safety and ease of use. Select, measure, and display the temperature digitally, ensuring accuracy and avoiding the need for a glass thermometer. Test two samples simultaneously, viewing the melt via a magnifying lens with built in illumination. Extend the back feet for the optimal viewing angle. Set a plateau temperature for initial warm up – unattended warm up time frees up the user until the plateau temperature is reached. Heating rate continues at 2°C after the warm up, slowly reaching the melt temperature for greater accuracy.
- Select, measure, and display the temperature digitally, ensuring accuracy and repeatability
- Easily view the melt via magnifying lens with built in illumination
- Be more productive – test two samples simultaneously
- Save time by setting a plateau temperature for initial warm up
- 3 digit (SMP10) or 4 digit (SMP20) LED display
- 300°C max temp with 1°C resolution (SMP10) or 0.1°C resolution (SMP20)
- Supplied with 100 x capillary tubes (open at one end)