High performance industrial strength ultrasonics featuring a function which allows frequently used parameters to be stored in memory. This facilitates reproducible cleaning or degassing processes and is useful in quality control procedures.. Features an ultrasonic boost function for 25% more power. The auto-degassing function is useful for liquid changes in the tank, de-carbonating and degassing HPLC solutions.
A drip bar is positioned above the splash proof controls and will guide any spills and drips away from the easy to use temperature and timer dials, touch keypads for boost, sweep, de-gas, start/stop and on/off functions. Can be operated with or without tank temperature control.
Please note - this ultrasonic cleaning unit has been designed for the ultrasonic treatment of items and liquids only. No alcohol or flammable related items can be used as this is very dangerous.Heating elements are controlled electronically to reduce energy demand and prevent overheating if allowed to run dry.
This range is designed for intermittent and 'permanent on' use. Do not allow items to touch base of the tank, so an accessory basket is recommend. To achieve consistent heating, minimise evaporation and act as a dust cover, preventing contamination the bath should be covered with a lid.
Features and Benefits:
- Power Consumption (220-240V) - 90W
- Warranty Period - 3 Years
- High power piezoelectric transducers ensure maximum ultrasonic power throughout working area
- Illuminated on/off mains switch
- Totally unobstructed, stainless steel tank
- Concealed heater and temperature sensors
- Fitted with non-slip rubber feet for safety
- A 304 spec stainless steel tank gives good resistance to many substances and a clean appearance throughout its working life